Friday, June 3, 2011

300 Days Till Christmas Project - June 3, 2011 - 204 days to go!!

Welcome to June!!  I have declared June to be textile or yarn/thread month in the world of the 300 Days Till Christmas Project!!  (Besides, it's just too early to start baking cookies!!)


I am so completely into cross-stitching right now, and some of what I'm designing and stitching can't be completed in just a day or two, and I have so many I want to do ... well, that's what I'm going to focus on for the month of June.  I'll continue to do some knitting as well, to keep with the theme.  Any card-making that I do will be using the cross-stitches that I finish.


Last week I posted the first three I completed.  Here are the ones I've done since then.












I had forgotten how much I enjoyed cross-stitch!!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've done it.  I'm so excited to be doing it again.  Some of these will become cardfronts -- I can't wait to see how they look.


Even though I'll be doing a lot of cross-stitch and knitting for this month, I will still post and add photos of new stuff.  The project has taken a turn (to a theme for a month) that I didn't plan on or expect when I started.  But I like the idea of following the spirit (of Christmas!!) where it takes me.


Off to design some new Christmas Cross-stitch ... Or Xmas Xstitch!!


Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment