Wednesday, March 2, 2011

300 Days till Christmas Project - Day 4 - March 2, 2011

One of my favorite projects today, and one that I'm sure that I'll repeat at least a few times during the next 10-ish months.  Great gift for friends/co-workers/etc.  Decorated glass ornaments.  You can paint on them, glue on stickers or bling or whatever, fill them, whatever you want.  Today I glued on stuff, sparkly gem thingys.  Some came in what I guess you could call "pre-fab design," where you just peel the backing off and attach.  Others are separate gem thingys, you create your own design.  Sparkly snowflake stickers, too. 



Something that is happening as I work on these projects is that I get to reflect on Christmas.  I do that every year, but usually not until sometime late in October, at the earliest.  Being intentional about creating something "Christmas" every day also provides the opportunity to think or meditate on Christmas.  Makes it even more special for me.

-Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment