Tuesday, March 15, 2011

300 Days till Christmas Project - March 15, 2011

a merry christmas
wishing you season's greetings
and happy new year!
 
A new haiku seemed to be the order of the day yesterday.  Something relatively simple for a Monday, especially a Monday after the time change.  I really hate the time change, especially the springing ahead.  It makes me cranky and for days I'm not really sure what time it is!!  So, I was not to be trusted with scissors or fine detail work yesterday!  It was, however, nice to have daylight last later into the evening.  It means more and more time in the garden!!  Yay!!
 
Today's project was to start prepping to make cards out of all that beautiful red cardstock I bought over the weekend.  So there was lots of embossing, cutting and coloring!  I have enough stuff prepped to make a bunch of cards tomorrow.  Very excited.  I do love making cards. 
 
No photos today, but I'll post some of the completed cards tomorrow or the next day.
 
 
-Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment